£4.95 was £9.95
This product is currently sold out.
Our silicone teething bangles are the perfect stylish accessory to any outfit, every day of the week. And they are possibly the most functional piece of jewellery you’ll own. With a funky geometric shape, that means they look nothing like a teething item, our range features a wide variety of colours so we guaranteed there’s a bangle to match any outfit – and definitely any Lara & Ollie necklace!
The bangles are soft and comfortable to wear and won’t dig in when you’re carrying your little one. They are super versatile and we put them through some rigorous testing with our babies; they are thoroughly chewed and gnawed, immersed in baths and paddling pools, splattered with Weetabix, paint, sand and mud and with a quick wipe or rinse in soapy water they come out as good as new.
Hand one to your little one as they’re wriggling around during a nappy change, resisting getting in the pram or trying to escape a cuddle.
They look that good, we even wear them out without the kids!
-We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.
- Bangles made from high-quality, non-toxic food grade silicone that is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead & heavy metals.
- Bangles meet European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3)
- Bangles measure approximately 6.5cm (inside measurements) however the bangles do stretch if you have big hands!
- Wash before use & regularly check your bangle for defects. Should the bangle become damaged, break or if you are worried about any aspect of the product, please contact us immediately.
- Jewellery is NOT a toy & is to be worn by adults ONLY. They should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children.
- We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething bangles and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.