This product is currently sold out.
- Bea was designed by our friend Julia who runs a gorgeous kids shop Ottie and the Bea in Blackheath, SE London. They hold a special place in our hearts because they were the first to stock our range. And Bea is special because it was named after Julia’s beautiful daughter. On black cord, with a black safety clasp, accessorising your everyday outfit with a Bea is guaranteed to make you feel happy.
- Necklace length is approximately 72cm
- Beads measure 2cm
- Beads made from high-quality, non-toxic food grade silicone that is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead & heavy metals
- Beads meet European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3) FDA (Federal Drug Administration) approved silicone
- Knotted on each side to keep beads from moving
-Wash before use & regularly check for defects
-Jewellery is NOT a toy & is to be worn by adults ONLY They should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children
-Features nylon satin necklace cord & breakaway safety clasp (not to be chewed)
-We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child