SEREN: Lara & Ollie X Kokoso Baby
This product is currently sold out.
We are VERY excited to have joined forces with the amazing team at Kokoso Baby to design and launch a fab new limited edition 'Seren' necklace.
Influenced by their brand and colour palettes and named after their gorgeous daughter, the original Kososo baby, Seren, each one of these stylish new necklace designs ordered will include a sample pack of this marvellous multipurpose coconut oil moisturiser.
Loaded with natural nutrients, with nothing stripped away, Kokoso Baby is the highest quality fresh-pressed raw virgin organic coconut oil and nothing else. We've been lathering it on our kids since they were little, as well as using it ourselves, and we genuinely can't recommend it enough!
For more information about this wonder product visit www.kokoso.co.uk
- This necklace is NOT a toy and is to be worn by adults ONLY. It should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children. Small parts pose a choking hazard if left unsupervised. Necklace cord poses a strangulation hazard if not worn by an adult/left unsupervised with a baby or child
- Wash before use & regularly check your necklace for defects. Should the necklace, cord, beads or breakaway clasp become damaged, break or if you are worried about any aspect of the product, please stop wearing it & contact us immediately
- Necklace length is approximately 72cm.
- Necklace beads measure 2cm & the cord is knotted on each side to keep beads from moving. However, in the unlikely event that beads become lose, they are small enough to be a choking hazard.
- Beads are made from high-quality, non-toxic food grade silicone that is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead & heavy metals.
- Beads meet European toy safety standard EN71 (Parts 2 & 3) & EN1400 (European Child Use & Care Articles: soothers for babies & young children) part 9.5.2: bite endurance test.
- The breakaway clasp is made of plastic & therefore must NOT be chewed or tampered with under any circumstances. If it becomes damaged or separated from the cord, it can pose a choking hazard.
- Satin nylon cord should NOT be chewed & poses a strangulation hazard if not worn by an adult.
- Having conducted a General Product Safety Assessment on our necklaces, this necklace was deemed ‘low risk’ by our assurance, inspection, product testing & certification companies & in their opinion it was considered to be a safe product as defined by Article 2 of 2001/95/EC.
- We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.